Who We Are
Lafayette Community Bank was founded in November 2000 by a group of local business people who realized the need for a true local community bank to serve the Greater Lafayette Community. That idea has grown to four locations in the Greater Lafayette Area that now employs over 40 local residents. We opened for business in a renovated tire store located at 2 N. 4th Street and quickly outgrew our building and expanded to the west in what use to be the former Loeb's Department Store.
In 2012, we made the decision to invest in our community by building our brand new main office in the heart of downtown Lafayette. In 2013, we relocated to our new home at 301 South Street, directly across the street from our original location. At the same time, we invested in our brand new banking center located at 1980 Northwestern Avenue in West Lafayette to replace our Potter Drive location. These new buildings demonstrate our commitment and investment in the Greater Lafayette Community.
Our branch managers remain the same as when each branch was opened. Each year we support a large number of local organizations, clubs, sports teams and schools through our charitable contributions. Our employees also support our community by volunteering their time to raise money and support for these local organizations and by serving on boards and committees of organizations within our community.
Customers are our first priority. We seek to be value-added partners in all of our interactions with our customers. We go the extra mile to help you with financial solutions that make sense for you, your family and your business.
With Lafayette Community Bank, you will experience
- A Board of Directors made up of local business owners that understand and are committed to the prosperity of the Greater Lafayette Community
- Local Decisions made by people who live and work in the community
- Staff dedicated to providing quality customer service by taking the time to know you and your needs
- Phone calls answered personally by staff and not an automated system
- A full line of Deposit and Loan Products, including
- Commercial Real Estate Term Loans
- Construction and Development Loans
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Capital Equipment Term Loans/Capital Equipment Guidance Lines
- SBA 7-A Loans and 504 Program Loans
- SBA Cap Lines
- Access to the Indiana Community Business Credit Corporation Program
- Residential Mortgage Banking including Conventional and Government Loans
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Debit Cards and Credit Cards
- Merchant Card Processing
Board of Directors
|Edward Chosnek||Chairman of the Board|
|Mike Gibson||Owner - Mulhaupts, Inc.|
|Gary Henriott||Owner & CEO Henriott Group|
|Steven Hogwood||Owner - McDonald Franchises|
|Bradley Marley||President and CEO|
|Richard Murray||Senior Vice President & COO|
|John Scheumann||Real Estate Builder & Developer|
|Daniel Teder||Attorney - Reiling, Teder & Schrier|