What to Bring
What To Bring
The Process is Fast and Easy
Bring the following documents to your first meeting with your Lafayette Community Bank loan officer, and we’ll take it from there.
- Most recent 30 days of paystubs
- Most recent two years tax returns
- Most recent two years W2’s
- Business tax returns, if self employed
- Bank statements for each account spanning the most recent 60 consecutive days
- Investment statements (401K, stock, annuity, IRA, etc. ) for each account spanning the most recent 60 consecutive days
- Copy of Photo ID
- Signed purchase agreement and copy of your earnest money check
- Home owners insurance policy
Please call with any questions!